The TVC Series is a fully compensated harsh media pressure sensor designed to handle today's toughest pressure sensing environments with temperatures between -40°C to +150°C.
The unique pressure port isolates onboard electronics, and the three wetted materials - silicon, glass, and ceramic - enable the TVC Series to withstand a variety of harsh media, such as fuel. The only thing needed to operate the TVC Series is a single 5.0 VDC supply - no external components are required.
- Various ranges from 15 psi to 300 psi in gauge or absolute configurations
- High burst pressure of 3X full scale
- Tape & reel packaging
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +150°C
- Industrial automation
- HVAC system monitoring
- Automotive transmission fluid, fuel & oil systems, exhaust gas, and more
- Medical diagnostics & analysis equipment