The SLP33A-STD Series are fully compensated, amplified gauge pressure sensors with a pressure port for 5-100 psi. Ordering options include negative pressure or bi-directional pressure ranges. The SLP33 Series incorporates a silicon MEMs pressure sensor with the latest ASIC technology.
Utilizing the back side of the MEMs pressure sensor, the SLP Series can be used in harsh environments such as high humidity, water, liquid and other types of fluid. For a lower pressure version (.3 to 3 psi) of this sensor, please see the SLP33D-LP (digital output) or SLP33A-LP (analog output).
- 6 pin dual in-line package or SMT package with port
- Operating voltage of 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Calibrated analog output
- Pressure range of 5-100 psi
- Gauge pressure measurement
- Vacuum pressure gauges
- Water level measurement
- Medical & more
- 2.5% or 1.8% FS (depending on model)