The SPA-SPF miniature pressure switch is a high quality snap action micro switch. It is suitable for pneumatic, water, and any low pressure hydraulic application. The switch is field adjustable with an Allen screw and now features an optional IP67 rating for any of our flying lead options ("CA" and "CS").
**All new inquiries for these parts should contact Anfield directly via their Contact Us page or email
Lead-free brass is available for special application requirements. Various ranges up to 150 psi. The lowest range is 3-7 psi.
- 5A (12/24 VDC, 125 VAC) or 3A (250 VAC), optional 10A or gold contact
- Snap action switch
- Repeatibility of ±2% of full setpoint range at 20°C
- Factory set or field adjustable
- Maximum overpressure of 350 psi
- Pneumatic system control
- Low pressure filter monitoring
- Car washes
- Gate control