The SM9333/9336 are digital, ultra-low pressure sensors offering state-of-the-art MEMS pressure transducer technology and CMOS mixed signal processing to produce a digital, fully-conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature-compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 package with a dual vertical porting option. It is available as a differential pressure sensor.
The total accuracy after board mount and system level auto-zero is less than 1%FS. The excellent warmup behavior and long term stability further assures its expected performance over the life of the part. The SM9333/SM9336 are shipped in sticks or tape & reel.
- Pressure ranges: 125 Pa and 250 Pa differential (0.5" H2O & 1" H2O)
- 16 bit I2C digital interface
- Compensated temperature range of -20°C up to 85°C
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Robust JEDEC SOIC-16 package
- Medical - sleep apnea, spirometers, respiration
- HVAC such as VAV controllers, filter monitoring, fire protection
- Pneumatic gages
- Critical containment applications such as fume hoods and biological safety cabinets & cleanrooms
Compares Favorably to
- NXP MPXx4006, MPXx5050, MPXx6115, MPXV7002, MPXV5004