The SM1111/SM1131 are absolute pressure sensors for barometric air pressure measurement (BAP). The sensors include a piezo-resistive pressure sensor die and a signal processing IC to perform amplification and thermal compensation of the pressure sensor output. The SM1111 have a pressure range of 15-115 kPa with a ratiometric analog output.
The supply voltage for the SM1111 is 5VDC. The SM1131 have a pressure range of 60-165 kPa with an overrange capability of 40 to 180 kPa. The SM1131 have an I2C interface and accept either 3.3V or 5VDC. Both versions are AEC-Q100 qualified.
- Absolute pressure sensors for barometric measurement
- 16 bit I2C digital interface for SM1131
- Ratiometric analog output for SM1111
- Compensated temperature range of -40°C up to 85°C
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Thermal compensation included