The SLP33D-LP Series are fully compensated, amplified gauge pressure sensors with a pressure port. Ordering options include negative pressure or bi-directional pressure ranges. This model has a digital output. The SLP33 Series incorporates a silicon MEMs pressure sensor with the latest ASIC technology.
Utilizing the back side of the MEMs pressure sensor, the SLP Series can be used in harsh environments such as high humidity, water, liquid and other types of fluid. For a higher pressure version (5-100 psi) of this sensor, please see the SLP33D-STD (digital output) or SLP33A-STD (analog output).
- 6 pin dual in-line package or SMT package with port
- Operating voltage of 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Calibrated digital output
- Very low pressure
- Gauge pressure measurement
- Vacuum pressure gauges
- Water level measurement
- Medical & more
- 2.5% or 1.8% FS (depending on model)