Various versions of the general MPM280 are available:
The general MPM280 pressure sensor is placed into housing with a standard or customized thread. This version uses a face type or waterline seal. The Assembled MPM280 sensor can be used for mounting and production of different pressure instruments.
Similar to the Assembled MPM280, this version has the pressure sensor placed and welded into the housing, with no O-ring for sealing.
Flush Diaphragm MPM280
The Flush Diaphragm MPM280 pressure sensor is a fully welded pressure sensor. It has a G1/2 male pressure port, with sealing by Viton O-ring at the end of the thread. The isolated diaphragm is welded in front of the thread port. It can be used for food, medical, and sanitation fields with dirty media. The measurement range is 0-100kPa...35MPa.
The anti-corrosive MPM280 pressure sensor has a similar outline installation dimension and sealing methods as the general MPM280 pressure sensor. The Anti-Corrosive MPM280 uses a Tantalum diaphragm and Hastelloy C housing, and the sensor type is TH. The sensor can be used in media environments with strong corrosives. The sensor's range is 0-100kPa...7MPa.
Gauge MPM280 with Vacuum Measurement
The General, Assembled and Flash Diaphragm types can be made to measure pressure below air pressure. The minimum pressure can be around -100 kPa.
- Pressure range 0~20 kPa...35 MPa
- Gauge, absolute, or sealed gauge
- Constant current power supply
- Isolated construction to measure various media
- 19mm OEM pressure element
- Full stainless steel 316L
- Tantalum diaphragm optional
- Different male thread connection optional
- Harsh pressure environments
- Industrial process control
- Pressure meter
- Refrigeration equipment and air conditioner
- Liquid level measurement
- Pressure calibrator
- Gas & liquid pressure measurement
- Liquid pressure system & switch
- Aviation and navigation inspection