The MDM490 uses a piezoresistive differential pressure sensor as its sensing element. Silicon oil is filled in between die and two diaphragms.
The pressure is transferred onto the die through the silicon oil. The sensor die connects with the amplifier circuit through wires, using the semiconductor's piezoresistive effect, transforming the differential pressure signal into an electrical signal. Typical applications are in petroleum, chemical, power station and hydrology.
- Full stainless steel construction, compact size & easy installation
- Various ranges from 0.35 bar up to 35 bar
- Laser welding, full-sealed construction, protection IP65
- Uses piezoresistive differential pressure sensor, 316L isolated diaphragm
- Temperature compensation and aging, stable performance
- Zero and span adjustable
- Ex-proof version MDM490 conforms to GB3836.4 ExiaIICT6 standard, Ex-proof certificate is approved
- Ship-use product conforms to CCS Rules of Classification of Sea-going Steel Ships (2006), ship-use certificate is approved
- CE & RoHS certificates
- Petroleum and oil pressure transducer
- Chemical pressure measurement
- Water treatment