The LP Series pressure sensors is a surface mountable 8 pin design available in both uncompensated and compensated output configurations. The compensated LP Series versions include both high-accuracy analog (LP1410) or digital ratiometric signal output options (LP1420) with each version having full compensation for offset, temperature and span variability.
The LP1420 and LP1420 offer pressure ranges from 0.15 PSI to 1 PSI. The LP1400 is an uncompensated version avaible in ranges up to 30 psi in a differential or absolute (only 15 psi & 30 psi) configuration. The LP Series has a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Various ranges from 0.15 psi to 1 psi in differential or gauge configurations
- High burst pressure of 10 psi for LP1410 and LP1420. Up to 10X burst pressure for LP1400 ranges.
- For non-corrosive gas
- Tape & reel packaging
- LP1400 - uncompensated, differential or absolute configurations
- LP1410 - compensated, analog output, ranges up to 1 psi in differential or gauge
- LP1420 - compensated, digital output, ranges up to 1 psi in differential or gauge
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Industrial automation
- HVAC system monitoring
- Portable measurement and analysis instrumentation
- Medical diagnostics & analysis equipment