ES Systems has developed a series of media-isolated pressure transmitters suitable for applications with harsh environmental conditions where resistance to corrosive fluids or gases is required. Each sensor integrates a MEMS capacitive pressure sensor die, and a CMOS ASIC for signal conditioning. State-of-the-art accuracy and resolution are provided. The total overall error including thermal offsets is lower than ±0.25% FS.
The pressure transmitters come in various standard pneumatic ports as well as custom ones upon request. The electrical interface can be either analog (4-20 mA, 0-10V) or digital I2C. The sensors can be calibrated and compensated for various temperature and pressure ranges from 1 bar to 400 bar. Standard housing is 316L stainless steel.
- Capacitive absolute or gauge pressure sensor up to 400 bar
- Total error accuracy of ±0.25% FS
- Temperature compensated from 0°C to +60°C or -20°C to +85°C
- Digital I2C (includes temperature output) or analog output options
- 32 bit pressure & temperature outputs
- Overpressure tolerance up to 100x
- Power supply from 8V to 32V
- Consumer goods
- General instrumentation