The ASI4000 is designed for industrial and off-road applications. It employs a p-n junction-free piezo-resistive technology that is inorganically bonded for media isolation.
Because of its one-piece stainless steel structure, the ASI4000 provides reliable operation in harsh environments. It can be calibrated from 0-5 psi up to 0-10,000 psi.
- No welds, no internal o-rings, no fluid fill
- Ranges from 0-5 psi to 0-10,000 psi
- Choice of gauge, sealed gauge, absolute or vacuum configuration
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 120°C
- CE approved
- Voltage, ratiometric, current, or mV output
- 10-30 VDC supply
- Burst protection of 10x or 40,000 psi, whichever is lower.
- Accuracy of <±.25% typical
- OEM machinery
- Process control
- Industrial automation
- Plastic molding machines