The ASI3100 pressure transmitter is specially designed for small and medium-sized equipment applications such as booster pumps, air compressors, and pipeline hydraulic systems.
It is also excellent for many industrial applications due to the wide variety of options in structure, outputs, and pressure connections. A small compact structure makes it suitable for installation in tight spaces. The width of the sensor is 23.5 mm, and the weight is about 120 grams.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-35 kPa up to 50 bar
- Absolute, gauge or sealed gauge
- Output choices of 4-20 mA, 0.5 to 4.5 VDC (ratiometric) or 0-5V
- Accuracy of
- ±5%FS typical, ±1%FS max
- Wide operating range of -20°C to 80°C
- IP65 protection
- SS316L diaphragm
- Suitable for mass production
- Air compressors
- Hydraulic & pneumatic equipment
- Pipeline systems
- High volume applications