Model ASI 2075 Aerospace Grade, low-level pressure transducer is designed to provide high-accuracy measurements of ±0.1% FSO in a small, compact package. Flush mount non-oil-filled pressure sensor. Up to 10,000 psi.
Model ASI2075 Aerospace Grade, low-level pressure transducer is designed to provide high-accuracy measurements of ±0.1% FSO. It is ideal for use within demanding aerospace and defense applications, including those in which higher shock and vibration levels may be present. Its compact and lightweight design facilitates ease of installation within space-constrained environments.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-100 to 0-10,000 PSIA, PSIG, PSIV or PSISG
- Compact, lightweight stainless steel design
- High accuracies up to ±1% FSO
- Wide operating temperature range from -70°F to +275°F (-56°C to +135°C)
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810F shock & vibration specification
- Flush mount, non-oil-filled package (ranges below 1000 psi require oil-filled sensor)
- Optional temperature output
- Main body is 2.8 inches long
- Aircraft & aerospace applications
- Launch vehicles
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Military and civilian aircraft
- Ground support and engine test stands