The Model 2050 from ASI is a cryogenic & high-temperature transducer, designed to provide high-reliability low & high-temperature measurements from -320 °F to 400°F (-196 °C to 200°C ) within a rugged, all-stainless steel package.
**All new inquiries for these parts should contact American Sensing directly via their Contact Us page or email
Remotely mounted electronics provide a high-level signal output of either 4-20 mA; 0 to 5 Vdc; or 0 to 10 Vdc, as well as choice of RS232, RS485, or CAN protocol, for improved cryogenic measurement accuracy and higher resolution. provides added protection from extreme environmental conditions. Stainless steel armor jacketed cabling provides added protection from extreme environmental conditions.
- Designed up to 2,000 psi, higher system pressures also available
- Cryogenic service temperature range from -320F to 400F (-196C to 200C)
- Accuracy of 1% FSO
- Lightweight <10 oz. (0.2 kg)
- Hydrogen & LOX compatible
- Remote electronics provide high-level analog or digital outputs
- Rugged design
- Ground support equipment
- Rocket propulsion systems
- Military and defense
- Fuel test machine
- Cryogenic applications