AMS5105 Series combines high precision OEM pressure sensors with programmable pressure switches in one package. AMS5105 has an analog voltage output and two independent logic switching outputs.
The analog voltage output is ratiometric to the supply voltage of 5V. The switching outputs are software configurable as normally open, normally closed or two window mode; threshold and hysteresis can be set individually. The pressure sensors/switches are calibrated and compensated for a wide temperature range of -25°C to +85°C.
AMS5105 is available for various applications and pressure ranges: differential for 0-5 mbar up to 7 bar, an absolute pressure version for 0-1 bar and a barometric version. Bidirectional models are available in different ranges from -5 mbar to +5 mbar up to -1 bar to +1 bar. Other pressure ranges or customizations available upon request.
- Combined pressure sensor and switch
- Amplified, calibrated and temperature-compensated pressure sensor
- Analog voltage output of -.5 to 4.5V (ratiometric)
- Two programmable logic switching outputs of 0/5V, configurable as NO, NC or in window mode
- Thresholds and hysteresis can be set individually
- Differential/relative, bidrectional and absolute (barometric) versions
- High accuracy at RT
- Small overall error within a temperature range of -25°C to 85°C
- High overpressure reserve
- Small DIP package
- RoHS compliant
- Pressure measurement/control
- Vacuum measurement/control
- Process control
- Fluid level measurement
- Gas Flow
- Medical Instrumentation