AMS4711/4712 is a series of miniaturized pressure transmitters suitable for industrial applications and high precision measurements. These pressure transmitters are powered with 8-36 VDC and provide an output of 0-5VDC (AMS4711 or 4-20mA (AMS4712). They are calibrated and temperature compensated in a wide temperature range of -25C to +85C.
AMS4711/AMS4712 come in a robust plastic package and are ready for use. Pressure is either applied via two barbed side ports for differential or bi-directional differential pressure transmitter or via a single port for absolute or barometric measurement. The electrical connection is an M5 circular sensor connector. The package is dust and water-gith confirming to IP67.
Ranges are as follows
- Differential from 0-5 mbar up to 0-2 bar
- Absolute ranges include 0-1 and 0-2 bar
- Barometric ranges for 0.7 to 1.2 bar.
- Bi-directional differential devices from +/-5 mbar up to +/- 1 bar for measurement of positive and negative differential pressure.
- Other ranges available upon request
- Dust & water tight package (IP67)
- Calibrated & temperature compensated with either 0-5V or 4-20 mA
- Differential/gauge, bidirectional differential, absolute an barometric versions
- Wide variety of ranges from 5 mbar up to 2 bar
- Piezoresistive sensing element
- High precision digital signal conditioning
- High accuracy at room tempreature
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Ready to use, simple & quick installation
- Applications include static & dynamic pressure sensing, vacuum measurement, level measurement, gas flow measurement, HVAC