Model 165 Series are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. It features a stainless steel enclosure and a plastic top. The additional small cap covers the terminal screws and adjustment holes. The pressure range covers from 0.1"WC to 100"WC, unidirectional or bidirectional.
The output can be 3-wire 0-5V, 0-10V, or 2-wire with a 4-20 mA output, fully protected against short circuits and incorrect wiring. In the voltage version, the output can go down to true zero. The units are temperature-compensated. The accuracy can be 1.0%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature. The patented stainless steel sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent performance, and long-term stability. Our unique production setup can also make special pressure ranges (e.g. -0.5"WC to +3.5"WC) to meet special applications.) The difference between AI164 and AI165 are the location of the pressure ports.
- Up to 15 PSI overpressure
- NEMA 1 construction
- Incorrect wiring protection
- Uni-directional or bi-directional
- True zero output for voltage unit
- Meets CE conformance standards
- Meets RoHS requirements
- HVAC and VAV control
- Positive pressure cleanroom and fume hood controls
- Duct static pressure measurement
- Draft control
- Furnace airflow control
- Power plant airflow monitoring and control