Model 164 Series are low range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. It features a stainless steel enclosure and a plastic top. The additional small cap covers the terminal screws and adjustment holes. The pressure range covers from 0.1"WC to 100"WC, unidirectional or bidirectional.
The output of the 164 Series can be wire 0-5V, 0-10V, or 2-wire with a 4-20 mA output, fully protected against short circuits and incorrect wiring. In the voltage version, the output can go down to true zero.
The units are temperature-compensated. The accuracy can be 1.0%, 0.4% or 0.25% at room temperature. The patented stainless steel sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent performance, and long-term stability. Our unique production setup can also make special pressure ranges (e.g. -0.5"WC to +3.5"WC) to meet special applications. This part is a drop-in replacement for Ashcroft RXLdp, at a lower price!
- Up to 15 PSI overpressure
- NEMA 1 construction
- Incorrect wiring protection
- Uni-directional or bi-directional
- True zero output for voltage unit
- Meets CE conformance standards
- Meets RoHS requirements
- HVAC and VAV control
- Room pressure sensor
- Cleanroom HVAC and fume hood control
- Duct static pressure measurement
- Draft control
- Furnace airflow control
- Power plant airflow monitoring and control