Model 162 Series are low-range differential pressure transducers and transmitters. Each unit features a stainless steel pressure sensor, a stainless steel back cover, and a plastic enclosure.
The electrical terminal screws and adjustment holes are concealed beneath a detachable plastic cap. All units are fully protected against short-circuiting and incorrect wiring. Pressure ranges are available from 0.1" WC to 100" WC in both uni-directional and bi-directional models.
The output is either 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC, where 0 VDC is true zero without offset. A 4-20 mA version is also available. All units are temperature-compensated. Special orders for non-standard pressure ranges can be accommodated (e.g. -0.5" WC to +3.5" WC). AI162 is similar to the Setra 264 & 265 Series.
- Up to 15 PSI overpressure
- Incorrect wiring protection
- Nonstandard pressure ranges
- True zero output for voltage unit
- RoHS Compliance
- Pressure ranges as low as 0 - 0.1"WC
- Uni-directional or bi-directional
- HVAC air pressure and VAV pressure sensor
- Cleanroom pressure and fume hood airflow control
- Duct static pressure measurement
- Draft control
- Furnace airflow control
- Isolation rooms