MS4525 is a small, ceramic-based PCB mounted pressure transducer from Measurement Specialties. This low cost, high performance transducer is fully calibrated and temperature-compensated with a total error and of less than 1% over the compensated range.
The sensor operates from a single supply of either 3.3 or 5.0 VDC. Packaging includes side port, top port, and manifold mount versions in either differential or gauge models. Calibration ranges from 1 to 150 psi. 1/8" barbed pressure ports mate securely with 3/32" ID tubing. Gauge, differential, absolute (starting at 15 psi) or compound models available.
- PCB mountable
- High level analog output
- Barbed pressure ports 1 to 150 psi
- Gauge, differential, absolute (starting at 15 psi) or compound
- Fully calibrated and compensated
- Factory automation
- Altitude and airspeed measurement
- Medical instruments
- Leak detection
Compares Favorably to:
- Honeywell ASDX Series
- Freescale MPXx4006, MPXx5004, MPXx5010, MPX4250, MPX5500, MPX5700, MPX5999