The MPM480 pressure transmitter uses a piezoresistive OEM pressure sensor with an isolated stainless steel diaphragm as its signal sensing element.
The amplifier circuit is in stainless steel housing, which transforms the sensor signal into a standard output signal. The MPM480 sensor is widely used for pressure measurement and control of petroleum, chemicals, metallurgy, power stations, hydrology and more.
- Wide pressure range, -0.1 to 100 MPa
- Overpressure 1.5 times FS or 110MPa (min. value is valid)
- Gauge, absolute, or sealed gauge
- Full stainless steel construction, optional pressure port, flush diaphragm type, sanitation type and anti-corrosive types are available. Protection IP65
- Optional output signal: local calibration & displayable
- Reverse polarity, transient current and voltage protection, which conform to EMI standards
- Intrinsically safe ex-proof version conforming to GB3836.4 ExiaIICT6 regulation, Ex-Proof Certificate issued
- EXD product conforming to GB3836.2 ExdIICT6 Regulation, EXD Certificate issued.
- Ship-use product conforming to CSS Rules of Classification of Sea-Going Steel Ships (2006), Ship-Use Certificate is issued.
- CE & RoHS Certificates
- Water treatment