The MPM4730 pressure transmitter is a highly accurate and stable, intelligent pressure transmitter. It uses digital temperature compensation, non-linearity correction techniques, and advanced transmitter production processes.
The sensor has a compact size, high accuracy, and offers a wide pressure range for precise flow pressure measurement. The MPM4730 has a 2-wire 4-20 mA DC output signal.
- 4-20 mA DC 2-wire current output
- Various ranges up to 700 bar
- Digital compensation and non-linearity correction techniques
- -10°C to 80°C digital wide temperature compensation
- RS485 communication interface or HART communication protocol (optional)
- Netting available
- Full stainless steel pressure sensor, compact size and lightweight
- Special versions available
- CE & RoHS Certificates
- Water treatment