MPM180/MPM185 is a piezoresistive pressure sensor with TO-8 housing which is built with advanced ion implantation and micro-mechanical working technology to produce a precise Wheatstone Bridge.
The measured pressure value is converted into a linear voltage output signal. Laser trimming compensates for temperature variations. The sensor can be used on a PC board or other small spaces to measure gauge, absolute or differential gas and liquid pressure.
- Pressure range 0~20 kPa...1 MPa
- Gauge, absolute, or differential pressure measurement
- Constant current power supply
- Measure non-conductive, non-corrosive gas or liquid
- TO-8 package
- Full stainless steel 316L
- 3/16 inch port
- Low cost, compact size
- Air Pressure Control
- Medical equipment, blood pressure meters
- Aviation and space flight
- Physiology guarding
- Pressure calibrator
- Communication systems