The MF/FS4700 mass flow sensors are for general purpose gas flow monitoring and control applications. This series covers a wide dynamic flow range with a working pressure rating of up to 1 MPa, and a temperature range from -10°C to 55° C.
The "MF" version has a display while the "FS" version does not.
The meters use Siargo's proprietary MEMS calorimetric mass flow sensors together with smart control electronics. The sensor surface is passivated with silicon nitride ceramic materials together with a water/oil-proof nano-coating for performance and reliability. The meter body is made of either aluminum alloy or stainless steel.
The display on the MF version can show instant flow rate, totalizer, or accumulated flow rate with an LED and 2 indicators. IP40 packaging and accepts a power supply of 8 to 24VDC.
- Various mass flow ranges from 0-100 sccm to 0-2000 SCFH depending on the diameter
- Pressure rating up to 1 MPa
- Output choices of RS485 or 0.5 to 4.5VDC
- Pipe diameter choices of 1,3,8,12 or 19 mm
- Accuracy of ±2.0% + 0.5 FS