The PMF83000 features Posifa's third-generation flow die, benefiting from the latest innovations in microfabrication. The sensor die uses a pair of thermopiles to detect changes in temperature gradient caused by mass flow, delivering excellent signal-to-noise and repeatability. Designed for respiratory care and other medical and instrumentation applications.
The PMF83000 Mass Air Flow Sensor is designed for flow rates from 0-15 SLPM up to 0-100 SLPM and provides both analog voltage and digital I2C outputs.
- Various flow ranges from 0-15 SLPM to 0-100 SLPM
- Flow repeatability of 0.5% FS
- Long-term stability with minimal null drift
- Solid-state sensing core (no surface cavity or fragile membrane, resistant to clogging and pressure shock)
- Fast response time of less than 5 ms
- Supply voltage of 5VDC
- Linear analog output of 0.5 to 4.5 VDC or digital I2C output
- Overpressure of 50 psi
- Medical respirators, ventilators, oxygen concentrators & anesthesia equipment
- Anesthesia delivery
- Environmental monitoring
- Fuel cell control