MF5000 series mass flow meters are specially designed for small pipe flow monitoring and feature an extremely low pressure loss compared to the traditional by-pass thermal mass flow meters in this application scope. The accuracy of the meters are generally ±(1.5+0.5FS)% or better depending on the requests. The meters can work at an environment of -20 to 60°C and pressure up to 1.5 MPa. Applications include semiconductor gas process monitoring and control, hospital oxygen gas monitoring, etc.
- Highly sensitive, measuring as low as 8 mm/sec and as high as 65 m/sec with a single assembly
- Directly sense mass flow using thermal mass flow principle
- Proprietary MEMs sensor package design for better reliability
- Standard 12-24 VDC power supply
- Low pressure loss reduces energy costs
- Industry standard RS485 data communication