NEW!! The FSP1000 Series is an ultra low flow through differential pressure sensor with ranges from ±250 to ±500 Pa (±1.0 to ±2.0 H2O). Highly sensitive at low differential pressure, the FSP1000 has temperature compensation with a digital I2C output or analog output with a fast response time of 5.0 msec. The sensor is fully compensated for altitude. The supply voltage is 3.0 to 3.6 VDC.
- Fully digital, pressure calibrated and temperature-compensated output
- I2C digital interface or analog output also available (0.4 to 2.4 VDC)
- Compensated temperature range of -5C up to 65C
- Medical - CPAP, spirometers, respiration
- HVAC such as VAV controllers, filter monitoring, fire protection
- Critical containment applications such as fume hoods and biological safety cabinets & cleanrooms