The ESPP-MIT2 features excellent accuracy at low cost. Utilizing the co-integrated ASIC signal conditioning chip and a dry ceramic capacitive pressure sensor, the ESPP-MIT2 features excellent anti-corrosion, anti-wear, anti-shock, and vibration characteristics. In addition, the ceramic sensor has high-temperature stability and long-term stability and can be in direct contact with almost all media.
The output is fully calibrated and temperature-compensated based on the internal temperature sensor and factory calibration coefficients which are stored in the embedded memory. Thus, the transducer is ready to be installed directly into the end user's system without further processing.
The ESPP-MIT2 comes with a variety of electrical interfaces, output signal types, and process interfaces. It is one of the most cost-effective solutions with a high total error accuracy of less than ±2.5% full-scale.
- Gauge pressure
- Full-scale pressure range from 10 to 60 bar
- Analog output options of 4-20 mA or 0.5-4.5V
- Compensated and operating temperature range: -20°C to 70°C
- Total error: < ±2.5% FS
- IP65 fully sealed stainless steel construction
- Central air conditioning control systems
- Engineering machinery
- Energy and water treatment systems
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Industrial process control and automatic detection systems
- Pumps and compressors
- Refrigeration systems