Based on the HYT939 humidity sensor, the HYT939 MOD, is a digital humidity and temperature probe designed for sophisticated industrial applications. Resistant to pressure up to 16 bar, the probe location is about 28 mm in length with a cable length specified at order placement.
I2C compatible interface is standard with an operating temperature range from -40C to 80C. The humidity accuracy is ±1.8% rH at 23°C and temperature accuracy is ±0.2°C.
- Measurement range of 0 to 100% rH, -40°C to 125°C
- Interchangeable without adjustments
- Resistant to pressure up to 16 bar
- I2C protocol (address 0x28 or alternative address)
- Low operating voltage of 2.7 to 3.3V
- RoHS conformance
- Medical systems
- Pressure dew point measurement
- Drying systems