ASI40HP is a high pressure gauge sensor for up to 60,000 psi. This sensor is designed for applications requiring high accuracy and a long life.
It offers flexible wetted materials and electrical outputs for many high pressure applications. The optional 316L stainless steel wetted material choice makes the ASI40P an excellent option for hydrogen pressure measurement. Many analog or digital outputs to choose from when ordering.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-10,000 psi up to 60,000 psi
- Output choices include 0-5V, 4-20 mA, 0-10V (3-wire), RS485, CANBUS, MODBUS, or I2C. Unamplified can also be requested.
- Accuracy of ±0.1%FS typical for amplified versions
- Wide operating range of -40°C to 90°C (-40°F to 200°F)
- Wetted material choices of 17-4PH, 316L SS, Inconel 718
- Commercial & defense satellites
- Launch vehicles
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Military & civilian aircraft
- Ground support and engine test stands.