The ASI2035 is a differential pressure transducer designed specifically for aerospace applications. It is highly customizable to meet specific customer requirements. Various pressure ranges from 0-1 psi up to 20,000 psi.
**All new inquiries for these parts should contact American Sensing directly via their Contact Us page or email
ASI's proprietary sensor design provides little to no shift with line pressure. This model is great for low differential pressure with high line pressure. Monolithic designs are available if allowed by the application.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-1 psi up to 20,000 psi
- Differential pressure measurement
- Output choices 0-5V, 0.5 to 4.5V, 0-10V or 4-20 mA
- Accuracy of ±1%FS typical, optional ±0.05%FS
- Line pressure is 6,000 psi max (wet-dry_ or 20,000 psi (wet-wet)
- Wide operating range of -54°C to 121°C (-65°F to 250°F)
- Wetted material choices of 17-4PH, Hastelloy C276, Inconel 718, Monel K500
- No oil fill
- No positional sensitivity
- Aviation & suborbital spacecraft
- Launch vehicles
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Military & civilian aircraft
- Ground support and engine test stands.