The ASI200 is a pressure transducer with a miniature design that provides reliable measurement where space and weight are a concern. The main body is 1 inch long.
The corrosion-resistant construction and compact design can handle the toughest of environments. The standard mV output has an optional in-line amplifier to provide voltage, 4-20 mA or digital protocols of CAN bus J1939 or CAN Open, RS485 or USB.
- No welds, no internal o-rings, no fluid fill
- Ranges from 0-100 psi to 0-5,000 psi
- Thermally compensated from 0°C to 80°C with standard operating temperature of -60°C to 130°C
- 10-30 VDC supply
- Field options include a temperature output, a high-temperature version, optional process ports, and inline signal conditioning
- Accuracy of <±.5%FSO typical
- Automotive on-board
- Transmission & brake test stands
- Engine dynamometers
- Robotics & automation
- Satellites, rockets & military vehicles