AMS5612 is a series of unamplified, laser-trimmed pressure sensors with a differential, ratiometric mV output signal. They are designed for constant voltage excitation with a supply voltage up to 20 V. All AMS5612 are calibrated and temperature compensated from 0 - 60°C.
AMS5612 comes as a dual in-line package (DIP) for assembly on printed circuit boards. The electrical connection is made via the DIP solder pins; pressure is connected via vertical metal tubes.
The AMS5612 uses micromachined high quality piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor chips in a ceramic package. The calibration of offset and span as well as temperature compensation is done individually during the manufacturing process by laser trimming of thick film resistors. The fully analog construction of this series enables precise, high speed measurements combined with excellent long-term stability.
- Calibrated and temperature compensated pressure sensor, fully analog
- Differential, gauge and absolute versions
- Standard and low pressure ranges (0-0.3 psi up to 0-15 psi)
- Unamplified ratiometric mV output signal (typical 25 mV FSO for low pressure & 50 mV for standard pressure)
- Constant voltage excitation up to 20V
- 0-60C compensated temperature range
- Small DIP package
- REACH & RoHS compliant
- Industrial control
- Medical equipment
- Respiration control
- Level detection
- Flow measurement
- Barometric pressure measurement
- Vacuum monitoring