Model 172 Series are low range differential pressure transmitters made with capacitive technology. The patented stainless steel diaphragm sensor provides good corrosion resistance, excellent repeatability, and long-term stability.
The series can sense differential or gauge pressure, and the standard output is 4-20 mA for both unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges. All products are temperature-compensated from -20°C to 60°C. The thermal effect is less than ±0.05Pa/°C. The highest accuracy is ±0.25%FS at room temperature.
Each sensor features an adjustment button, making zero calibration easy. An optional LCD display allows for immediate reading of data. The series has IP65/NEMA 4-rated enclosures and can be applied in various fields. The powerful enclosure protects the products from damage and contamination while significantly reducing installation costs for users.
- Up to ±15 PSI overpressure
- Incorrect wiring protection
- Back connection available
- RoHS Compliance
- Pressure ranges as low as 0 - 0.1"WC
- Uni-directonal or bi-directional
- HVAC air pressure and VAV pressure sensor
- Cleanroom pressure and fume hood airflow control
- Medical instrumentation & equipment
- Gas pipe airflow monitoring
- Furnace airflow control