AM422-1 is a compact voltage-to-current converter IC for 3-wire operation with integrated protection functions and voltage source. It converts a single-ended input voltage into a current output signal with adjustable offset and gain. The IC is especially suitable for price sensitive industrial applications with single-ended input signals.
AM422-2 is a voltage-to-current converter IC with integrated protection functions especially suitable for industrial sensing and signal-conditioning in current-loop applications. It converts a single-ended input voltage into a current output signal (e.g. 4 .. 20 mA) with adjustable offset and full-scale current.
Input: single ended
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 6...35V
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -40°C...+85°C
- Internal Voltage Reference for Transducer Excitation
- Operational Amplifier Input
- Adjustable Gain and Offset
- Analog Current Output: Three Wire (AM422-1: 0/4...20mA) or Two Wire Output (AM422-2: 4...20mA)
- Protection Against Reverse Polarity
- Input Voltage Limitation
- Sensor Current Transmitter (for example pressure)
- Programmable Current Source