The SM9543 Series is an ultra low differential pressure sensor family offering state-of-the-art pressure transducer technology and CMOS mixed signal processing technology to produce a digital, fully conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 package with a dual vertical porting option.
Not for new designs - SM7391-BCE-S-500-000 is the replacement part.
The pressure sensor can be mounted directly on a standard printed circuit board and a high level, calibrated pressure signal can be acquired from the digital interface.
- Fully digital, pressure calibrated and temperature-compensated output
- I2C digital interface
- Compensated temperature range of -5C up to 65C
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Robust JEDEC SOIC-16 package
- Pressure ranges from ±5 mBar (±0.07 psi, ±2" H2O)