The SLP 35 Series are fully compensated and amplified pressure sensors. With a small footprint of 10 mm x 10.2 mm x 10 mm, these are one of the smallest available dual port pressure sensors. Applications include HVAC controllers, medical or flow instruments and pneumatics.
Based on Sensormate's proprietary sensor platform, the SLP 35 Series incorporates a silicon MEMs pressure sensor with the latest ASIC technology. The series incorporates multi-order digital compensation of offset, span, non-linearity and temperature effects with compensation coefficients stored in an on-board EEPROM. For an analog output of 3 - 150 psi, please see the SLP-35A-STD. For a lower calibration range, .3 - 3 psi, please see the SLP-35A-LP (analog output) or SLP-35D-LP (digital output).
- Small 10 mm X 10.2 mm X 10 mm package
- Dual port
- Operating voltage of 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Calibrated digital output
- Multi-order temperature compensation
- 3 to 150 psi
- Gauge or differential pressure measurement
- 2.5% or 1.8% FS accuracy depending on model
- HVAC controllers
- Flow instruments