The MS5201D is a gauge type SMD pressure sensor, suitable for applications which require relative (gauge) pressure measurements.
The device consists of a silicon micromachined pressure sensor die mounted on a 7.6 x 7.6 mm ceramic carrier protected by a plastic cap with a port to connect plastic tube. The MS5201D can be delivered in a highly sensitive version giving a maximal output voltage or in a highly linear version giving a linear output voltage directly proportional to the applied pressure.
- Miniature Surface Mount 7.6 x 7.6 mm
- 1 bar Gauge Full Scale Range
- Low Cost SMD ceramic Package
- High sensitivity version MS5201-AD
- High linearity version MS5201-BD 0.05% typical
- 5 x overpressure
- Temperature range -40 to +125 degree C
- High reliability, low drift
- Gel protection
- Medical Instrumentation
- Pneumatic Controls