The MF4600 Series mass flow meters are made with Siargo's proprietary MEMS sensing technology. It applies or clean and dry gas metering and control. The meter is designed with the structure of a rotameter but with the full capability of digital gas mass flow metrology and LED display.
Both instant and accumulated flowrate can be read and displayed. The front buttons let users access and adjust the parameters as well as stored data. The standard RS485 Modbus enables the remote access and integration.
3 models cover various flow ranges
- MF4601 offers 0-100, 0-200 or 0-500 sccm
- MF4603 for 0-1, 0-2 or 0-5 SLPM
- MF4608 for 0-10, 0-20 or 0-50 SLPM
- Direct mass flow measurement with high accuracy, ±2.5% +0.5% FS
- Power supply of 8-24 VDC
- Easy remote accessible user interface with RS485 Modbus and/or linearized analog data
- Bright LED display for instant and accumulated flowrate with on-site access via front button
- Record flowrate patters with over range indication
- Compatible with traditional rotameter mechanical connections
- Flow range and mechanical dimensions can be fully customized