The LMI low differential pressure sensors by First Sensor/TE Connectivity are based on thermal flow measurements of gas through a microflow channel integrated with the sensor chip.
The innovative LMI technology features superior sensitivity especially for ultra low pressures. The extremely low gas flow through the sensor ensures high immunity to dust contamination, humidity and long tubing compared to other flow-based pressure sensors.
- Ulta low differential pressure from 0.1" to 20" H2O (25 to 5,000 Pa)
- Thermal microflow measurement
- High flow impedance
- High immunity to dust and humidity
- No loss of sensitivity with long tubing
- Total accuracy typically better than 5% FS
- Linearized digital I2C output
- Medical devices
- Environmental controls
- Leak detection
- Fume hoods