The CCD 54 Series are fully compensated and amplified pressure sensors. Featuring a rigid ceramic substrate, the CCD 54 Series delivers excellent thermal and long term stability.
Based on Sensormate's proprietary sensor platform, the CCD 54 Series incorporates a silicon MEMs pressure sensor with the latest ASIC technology. The series incorporates multi-order digital compensation of offset, span, non-linearity and temperature effects with compensation coefficients stored in an on-board EEPROM. The CCD54 is a low profile device with a package height of less than 9 millimeters, with forward facing ports. The series is ideal for applications with limited height such as handheld devices.
For an analog output of this pressure range, 5 to 150 psi, please see the CCD-54A-STD. For a lower calibration range, .15 to 3 psi, please see the CCD-54A-LP (analog output) or CCD-54D-LP (digital output).
- 8 pin ceramic dip with 1 or 2 ports
- Operating voltage of 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Calibrated digital output
- 5 to 150 psi
- Gauge or differential pressure measurement
- Absolute pressure measurement over 15 psi
- 2.2% or 1.8% FS accuracy depending on model
- Vacuum pressure measurement
- Medical - measuring breath and flow
- Pneumatic pressure