The Model 2055 Series from ASI is a family of cryogenic and high-temperature pressure transducers, offering consistent measurement accuracy in temperatures as low as -320 °F to 400°F (-196°C to 200°C). Various ranges up to 5,000 psi.
The Series features a lightweight, all stainless steel construction with choice of either 4-20 mA, 0 to 5 Vdc, or 0 to 10 Vdc output; or optional digital protocols. On-board isolated transducer electronics are remotely mounted via stainless steel armor jacketed flex tubing.
- Various pressure ranges from 0-150 to 0-5000 PSIA or PSIG
- Cryogenic service temperature range from -320F to 400F (-196C to 200C)
- Accuracy of +0.3% FSO (optional +1% FSO)
- Lightweight <10 oz. (0.2 kg)
- Hydrogen & LOX compatible
- Remote electronics provides a choice of 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V or optional digital output
- Rugged design
- LNG pressures
- Aerospace propulsion systems
- Military and defense programs
- Liquid gas custody transfer
- Engine test beds