The MS8607 is the novel digital fusion sensor providing 3 environmental physical measurements in one small package: pressure, temperature and humidity (PTH). This product is optimal for applications in which key requirements such as ultra low power consumption, high PTH accuracy and compactness are critical.
High pressure resolution combined with high PTH linearity makes the MS8607 an ideal candidate for environmental monitoring and altimeters in smart phones and tablets, as well as PTH applications such as HVAC and weather stations. Pressure range of 10 to 2000 mbar, QFN package.
- Integrated pressure, temperature & humidity sensor
- Operating range: 10 to 2000 mbar, -40 to +85 °C, 0% rH to 100% rH
- High resolution module, 0.016 mbar, 0.04% rH, 0.01°C
- I2C Interface
- Supply voltage 1.8 to 3.6 V
- Pb-free & RoHS-compatible
- Smart phones and tablets
- HVAC applications
- Weather stations
- Home appliance and humidifiers
Compares Favorably to
- Freescale MPL3115A2 (plus MS8607 includes humidity)