The AL4 pressure sensor is a digital output low pressure sensor. It is composed of a silicon piezoresistive pressure sensing chip and a signal conditioning integrated circuit.
The low level signal from the sensing chip is amplified, temperature-compensated, calibrated and converted to digital data that is proportional to the applied pressure. Gauge or differential pressure sensor. New version specific for medical ventilator applications (get specification below).
- Differential version now available!
- Gauge - positive, negative and bi-directional
- Various pressure ranges from 0-1 kPa (.145 psi) up to 0-10 kPa (1.45 psi), depending on model
- Pressure media: non-corrosive gases
- Supply voltage (constant voltage): 5 +/-0.25 VDC or 3.3VDC or 3.0 VDC
- Accuracy of ±1% FS
- Dual barbed ports
- Small size of 11.36 mm x 10.32 mm x 10.32 mm SMT package
- Battery-operated devices
- Medical equipment
- Industrial pneumatic devices
- Consumer devices
Let us help you compare price/performance with your current solution if you are not already a Servoflo customer!